Connect with everyone, on any device, with confidence. No buy-in or onboarding required.
Kaster is an Android, iOS, and web app that you can use to communicate with anyone on any project. Unlike other tools, Kaster focuses on critical messages, calls, notes, and project deliverables. Nobody needs to change the way they work — just download it and you’re good to go.Request a Demo
One space for organized, day-to-day project communication
• Non-app users will receive notifications via text messages
• Pin important messages so you don't forget about them
• Use the Notes feature for logging calls and record keeping
A focused checklist to keep your risks under control
• Create your list and share it with your team and partners to complete critical items faster
• Stay on top of important things with due dates and automated reminders
• Non-app users will receive notifications via email
Kaster helps you keep critical messages, calls, notes, and project deliverables in one place
I've experienced the communication chaos on job sites first hand: growing up in construction and helping at my family's subcontracting business, then as a project engineer and project manager on some of the largest infrastructure projects in the Washington DC metro area. It was the same story everywhere: things were forgotten, and it always led to delays, claims, disputes, and losses.
As contractors, we rely on phone calls, emails, text messages, and jotting down lists to manage all communication—it's risky. As projects scale, the chaos and risk escalates. And technology solutions weren't and still aren't addressing this.
Kaster was founded for all contractors, from the smallest trade partners to the largest general contractors. Our vision is to one day eliminate unnecessary risk from projects by building a tool that can be used by everyone: field workers, managers, and administrators. - Joseph Leiva, PE, Co-Founder & CEO